Billy Boat VW Mk6 GTI 2.0T Turboback Exhaust System
Billy Boat Performance Exhaust has just released a line of performance exhaust for the 2.0T MK6 Volkswagon GTI that incorporates the latest in resonance control technology, B&BÍs proprietary Purge Resonance Technology or PRT as it is known. Completely re-engineered the PRT system allows you to have a mild exhaust note at cruising speeds yet a forceful note on aggressive driving. The complex yet simple design gives you the increased sound and performance you are looking for with its straight through design on moderate to hard acceleration and then the unique purge chambers cancel out the unwanted interior noise during low rpm cruising speeds.
- CNC mandrel bent T304 stainless steel tubing throughout entire system
- Hand fabricated T304 stainless steel mufflers incorporating B&BÍs Purge Resonance Technology (PRT)
- 4î round double wall tips enhance the cars appearance
- Mufflers and tips are fully polished to a mirror like finish
- 200 Cell high flow metal catalyst
- Performance increases of as much as 23HP and 24Ft-Lbs
- Reduced turbo lag
- Available in turbo back or cat back configurations
- Straight forward installation, no welding required, includes all mounting hardware
- Limited LIFETIME warranty
Billy Boat A3 / GLI / GTI FWD 3" Catless Downpipe 2.0T FSI / TSI The Billy Boat 3" downpipe will yield a gain of 22hp and 25lb ft of...
The Billy Boat 3" downpipe will yield a gain of 22hp and 25lb ft of torque when installed on a chipped vehicle. It is a true 3" downpipe which is...
Billy Boat VW Mk6 GTI 2.0T Cat Back Exhaust System T-304 Stainless Steel Limited Lifetime Warranty Great performance and sound
Billy Boat VW Mk6 GTI 2.0T 3" Catless Turboback Exhaust Billy Boat Performance Exhaust has just released a line of performance exhaust for the 2.0T MK6 Volkswagon GTI that incorporates...
This has to be one of the best exhausts if not then the best that you can put on a GTI. The quality is top notch. It's a bit more expensive compared to other exhausts but you definently pay for what you get. I got mine with the cat and resonated. Very quite driving around but when you punch it you can feel and hear the exhaust. Went perfect with my new intercooler and stage 2+. No complaints :)