USP Adjustable Rear Control Arms (R32 & MKI TT)USP1198-1
Lowering your R32 or TT with aftermarket suspension will throw the camber and toe off, causing poor handling and expensive tire wear. This can not be corrected with the non-adjustable factory rear control arms.
These USP Motorsports rear control arms allow for complete rear wheel alignment. Fully adjustable rear control arm set with all steel construction for strength and durability. Direct replacement for factory upper and/or lower arms. These allow camber adjustment when replaced as a pair, or extra camber adjustment AND toe (for 2" and lower drops) when all four arms are replaced.
Features & Specs:
- 4340 aircraft grade steel
- FK spherical bearings w/internal teflon liner
- ¼” thick U-Joint reinforced fork ends
- 2" of length adjustment (or ~2 degrees camber)
- Adjustable while on the vehicle!
- High durability powder coating
- Fits both upper and lower arms (replace all 4 for maximum adjustment)
- Easy DIY installation
- Track tested
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Replaces factory rear control arm part numbers 1J0 505 323N (lower) and 1J0 505 323L (upper)
This kit utilizes performance FK spherical bearings which are a wear item and carry no warranty. Spherical bearings may produce noise under suspension impacts.
CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT
Billy Boat A3 / GLI / GTI FWD 3" Catless Downpipe Exhaust 2.0T FSI / TSI
Billy Boat A3 / GLI / GTI FWD 3" Downpipe Exhaust 2.0T FSI / TSI